Esker Fields Offers Aromatherapy Hair Care Products
These days it’s all the rage to utilize oils in your hair care, whether it’s in the form of essential oil-infused products or DIY coconut oil deep conditioners.
Many therapeutic and cosmetic applications of oils have been used by humans for thousands of years. However, they are not new. Esker Fields now offers various shampoos, serums, and other aromatherapy hair products containing these ingredients. You may also utilize them to create hair care treatments for your hair.
Our aromatherapy hair products from Esker Fields are derived directly from the plant’s essential oils. They have the distinct aroma of the plant from which they were harvested. Furthermore, they are pretty focused. For example, 220 pounds of lavender flowers must produce a single pound of lavender essential oil.
Similarly to essential oils, carrier oils (such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, and olive oil) are derived from plants, but their scent is more neutral. Furthermore, they are not always distilled down to their essence, as is the case with essential oils.
The following are some of the advantages of some of our aromatherapy hair products:
- Almond oil is a soothing and moisturizing hair conditioner.
- Cedarwood oil stimulates the scalp and aids in the growth of new hair.
- Chamomile oil is a hair conditioner that provides lustre and suppleness while also soothing the scalp.
- Clary sage oil stimulates the scalp and aids in the growth of new hair.
- Coconut oil is a natural conditioner that softens and shines hair.
- Geranium oil is a hair conditioner that helps to strengthen hair.
- Jojoba oil hydrates the hair while also providing nutrition and stimulating the scalp.
- Lavender oil deeply conditions the hair, maintains its shining, and aids in the control of dandruff and other flakes.
- Moroccan argan oil hydrates, nourish, and protects hair while also providing antioxidants.
- In addition to stimulating the roots and improving hair growth, rosemary oil also enhances circulation in the scalp.
- Sandalwood oil is beneficial for dry ends and offers a pleasant smell to the hair.
How to Make Our Aromatherapy Hair Products Work in Your Favorite Style
The essential oil is merely a few drops in quantity. In a shampoo or conditioner, you can combine one or more types of hair. Alternatively, mix the slides with 2 ounces of carrier oil.
It would be best if you were warned that putting some aromatherapy hair oils directly on your scalp may irritate. Read the label directions carefully to learn how to dilute oils, and never use more than the amount advised on the package.
Whether you have an allergy to certain plants, such as ragweed, you should test the oil on a small patch of skin or your scalp to determine if you respond.
Try some of these combinations:
Cedarwood, clary sage and lavender or Jojoba, clary sage, and cedarwood are some of the most popular combinations. To finish up, wrap your head in a towel or shower cap after applying the oil combination.
Leave on overnight and shampoo in the morning, or apply some as a leave-in conditioner after 30 minutes of conditioning. Find out which Esker Fields aromatherapy hair products are the most effective for your hair texture.